Weekly Top 5 Bogleheads’ Post by DH
Hello again – here is this week’s Boglehead Best!
1) A friend of sandramjet has a son who completed his first year of medical school and dropped out shortly into 2nd year. He asks the board for comments/advice.
2) Masonstone is a sub specialist physician displeased with administration and asks about “sucking up.”
3) Burnout 454 starts a starts a thread discussing Fidelity versus Vanguard.
4) White coat investor published a blog about this topic and Taylor Larimore brings it to the Bogleheads to discuss in “Don’t obsess over expense ratios.”
WCI’s original blog post here.
5) This is a renewed classic thread from 2013 showing denovo’s car car purchasing tips.
Have a fantastic week!